||Reservation Policies & Procedure:
SENTRUM, CENTEN A & B, Outdoor Sports Complex, BB Roofdeck, HLS Lobby, Sen. Diokno Auditorium, MB Exhibit Area, MB Roof Deck, College Lobby, Brother Henry Virgil Gym, Oval, Sports Center.
Reservation requests should be made at least two weeks before the needed date. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Urgent/late reservations will not be accommodated unless otherwise approved by the Vice Chancellor for Administration.
- Check the availability of the desired venue using the Facility Reservations System (FRS).
- If the venue is available at the desired date and time, fill out the online form made available by FRS. Upon submission of the online form, the venue is TENTATIVELY reserved for the requesting party.
- Print out the accomplished online form (Reservation Ticket) and fill-out the new Facilities Reservation Form (GSD-FRO INTs2017)
- Have the ticket and accomplished reservation form signed by the immediate superior and the authorized signatories.
- When duly signed, hand-carry the approved ticket and reservation forms to the Reservations Officer at the General Services Department (GSD), 2nd flr. Gen. Miguel Malvar Hall.
- If the ticket is validated and contain all relevant details as well as the required signature(s), the Reservation Officer books the reservation.
- The Reservation Officer collates all reservations for the week in a Weekly Summary report for distribution and information of various offices such as ISSESO, IS PEHM, College PE Dept., Sports & Culture, StratCom and Diar’s Agency.
||Specific Guidelines on the Use of the New Dioko Auditorium:
The New Diokno Auditorium can accommodate maximum of 180 seating capacity. Only approved and confirmed reservations/activities that are within the allowable capacity are allowed to use the facility. Event organizers/ Persons In-charge (PIC) of the activity are the ones responsible to inform participants, groups and users on the rules and regulations pertaining to the proper use of Diokno Auditorium.
- Entrances and exits to the auditorium area must be clear, safe and with orderly access during the event/activity.
- All AISLES and FIRE EXITS must be kept unobstructed at all times during the event/activity including the left and right rear portions of the main floor of the auditorium.
- Security of items/equipment brought in by the event organizers/activity in-charge including personal valuables is the responsibility of each user group. DLSL nor its GSD assigned partners is NOT responsible for damage, theft or loss of personal property brought inside the facility.
- Nails, double adhesive tapes and the like shall not be used for decoration purposes. Pyro-technique materials for event performances are not allowed to be used within the auditorium. Cellular phones have to be turned off during activities that require the use of radio equipment.
- Food & beverages are prohibited inside the auditoria. Such are allowed in designated lobby areas only. Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere within the Diokno Auditorium or support facilities of Diokno Building.
- Event organizers/activity in-charge must be responsible on the post event/activity clean-up.
TECHNICAL ACCESS and OPERATIONS:
Authorized GSD Partners will technically staff all events held at Diokno Auditorium, including house management, stage management, and operate sound, lighting, and audiovisual equipment.
Access to and operation of the sound booth and use of the equipment therein is limited to GSD assigned partners. Use or operation of equipment inside the booth by a non-GSD partner requires the permission of the Services Director and with the supervision of a GSD assigned partner. The GSD assigned partner also has the right of refusal of any unsafe or unreasonable requests made by the event organizer/activity in-charge.
||General Guidelines Pertaining to the Reservation of Sports Facilities:
- Varsity teams and PE classes shall be given permanent schedules to use the Sports facilities. The schedules are set after due consultations made by the Reservations Officer with the Athletics Office as well as the PE Department and Registrars’ Offices of the Integrated School and College.
- Other members of the community may use the Sports facilities, but only after seeking approval from the Reservations Office. A reservation form has to be duly accomplished.
- Major tournaments and special school activities may interrupt the regular use of the Sports facilities by the Varsity teams, PE classes and co-workers/members of the community provided that these are approved by the Vice-Chancellor for Administration upon recommendation by the Reservations Officer.
||Specific Policies Pertaining to the Use of Oval:
- Only persons with permit to use are allowed in the Oval.
- Any form of activity that involves the use of nails, pegs or any other materials that may damage the field or may be constructed as harmful to the athletes is not allowed in the Oval.
- Any form of activity that involves digging is not allowed in the Oval.
- No vehicles are to be allowed into the Oval.
- Students who do not have PE classes are not allowed in the Oval to prevent accidents.
- Users are advised to secure all belongings before going into the Oval. Management shall not be held liable for any loss of properties incurred while users are in the Oval.
- Any loss/damages incurred during the time of use of a reserved facility
shall be charged to the department or office in charge of the reserved
- The users/s shall be held responsible for any damage to any equipment or facilities which are part of the Oval should any damage be incurred at the time of use.
To prevent accidents, varsity teams are to stick to zoning set by the Sports Office in coordination with the Reservations Office.
||Specific Policies Pertaining to the Use of the SENTRUM:
The following additional guidelines are to be followed for the use of the SENTRUM:
Schedule of Use
- Coaches and varsity players are allowed to use the shower rooms during and after scheduled official practices. Team captains are to obtain the keys from the assigned SENTRUM custodian who, in turn, logs the name of the borrower.
- PE classes are allowed to use the SENTRUM subject to approved reservation at least a day before the intended date of use.
- Other members of the community may use the SENTRUM, but only after seeking approval from the Reservations Office. A reservation form has to be duly accomplished.
- Other members of the community may use the SENTRUM equipment outside of the venue itself, on the condition that the loan of the equipment is recorded in a log maintained by the SENTRUM Custodian.
- Activities are held only until 9:00 p.m. during weekdays, 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 12:00 noon on Sundays.
- Reservations which specify use of venues beyond the curfew hours of 9:00 p.m. must be accompanied by a letter of request to go beyond the allowed hours. The letter must be containing the signature of approval by the Dean/Principal/Director as well as final approving signature of the VCAR/VCAD and the Chancellor.
- Any damages incurred during the time of use of shall be charged to the department or office in-charge of the reserved activity.
SENTRUM House Rules
- Food and Drinks are not allowed inside the SENTRUM.
- Nails, double adhesive tapes and the like shall not be used for decoration purposes.
- Users of the SENTRUM wooden court have to wear rubber-soled shoes.
- Pyrotechnique materials are not allowed during practices or actual performances.
- Cellular phones have to be turned off during activities that require the use of radio equipment.
Guidelines for the Use of SENTRUM Shower Room
- Only persons with permit to use are allowed in the shower rooms.
- Decorum should be observed at all times inside the shower rooms.
- Users are advised to secure all belongings before going into the showers. Management shall not be held liable for any losses of properties incurred while users are in the showers.
- All facilities/provision should be used properly and economically:
- Shower and lights should be turned on only when to be used.
- Garbage should be disposed of properly in trash cans.
- Users should verify that showerheads are not dripping and continued leakage should be reported to the SENTRUM custodian.
- Any damage in the facilities prior to use should be reported accordingly.
- The last persons to leave the room should check that all showers and lights had been turned off.
- The last user should return the key to the SENTRUM custodian or to the guard at the lobby and log his or her name after using the shower room.
- Failure to return the shower room key to the SENTRUM custodian or to the guard, the person in-charge/team will be penalized:
1 st Offense Written warning
2 nd Offense One week ban from using the SENTRUM shower room
3 rd Offense One semester ban from using the SENTRUM shower room
4 th Offense The person in-charge/team will not be allowed to use the SENTRUM shower room for the rest of the school year
9. The user/s shall be held responsible for any damage in the facilities that may be incurred during the time of use.
Specific Guidelines Pertaining to the Use of the Jose W. Diokno Auditorium.
House Rules :
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside either of the auditoria.
The person in charge of the activity should see to it that lights and air-conditioning units are properly turned off after the activity.